The CTS Data Collection Project collates data on the post school destinations of students exiting specialist schools across the North West metropolitan region of Melbourne. This also includes collecting data on the numbers of Indigenous and CALD students transitioning from the specialist school system and the number of students completing the Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning.
The 2015 report documents the work of the first phase of the Project conducted from April to July 2015 and is available for download here.
The 2016 report and findings were launched at the CTS Forum in May 2017. This report is available for download here.
Objectives of this work are to:
- Increase opportunities for further education, training, employment and community participation
- Create a benchmark for the region
- Provide an opportunity for longitudinal data collection
- Engage specialist schools to participate regionally in the On Track data collection
- Develop a Literature Review on students post school destinations