The North West Melbourne Regional Information Strategy was launched by Natalie Suleyman MP on June 1, 2016. At the Visy Cares Hub. Brooke Briody, campus Principal of the Northern School for Autism was Master of Ceremonies on the day.
Speakers at the launch included:
- Jason Heagarty, a person living with a disability
- Meri Ivanovska, Manager of CTS
- Natalie Suleyman MP, Member for St Albans representing Jenny Mikakos MP, Minister for Families and Children and Minister for Youth Affairs
- John Tanner AM, Brimbank City Council Administrator
- Alison Templar, Project Coordinator, CTS
- Damir Lendich, Coordinator of Youth Services, Brimbank City Council.
For more information, and to download a copy of the strategy, click here.